- 工作类型： 全职
- 工作地点： 上海徐汇区
- 工作年限： 二至三年
- 要求学历： 不限
- 薪水范围： 10000至14999
- 招聘人数： 2
Title: Project Manager (R&D)
Division: System Development / R&D
Job Location: Xietu Lu, Shanghai
Type of Position: Full Time
Number of Positions: 1+
We are a global leading provider of Internet Managed Services. Founded by Silicon Valley technology entrepreneurs, we are also China's oldest Cloud Computing Company with headquarters in Shanghai. Our services include server management (system architecture design, setup, and 24x7 management of the world's biggest web-sites), cloud computing, system consulting, application support and much more. We are also an exciting place to work, where you can develop your knowledge and skills learning from an international team of top-notch experts in the field of Server Management and Cloud Computing.
We recently raised $56million RMB in a Series A round, with a large focus on ramping up R&D efforts. More details here:
http://www.chinanetcloud.com/chinanetcloud-announces-9-million-dollar-investment (English / 中文)
Running the World's Internet Servers.
Manage every aspect of global customers' servers including performance, reliability, monitoring, backups, cost, and much more, all at world-class levels with great service, discipline, efficiency, and technical excellence.
Customer service, communication, teamwork, proactive, discipline, quality, efficiency & productivity.
This is a new role and is separate from our current customer-facing project management team, with the focus primarily on internal projects. You will be part of a team of software engineers to lead projects related to building and enhancing tools, systems and infrastructure for ChinaNetCloud as our business needs continually expand.
As this is a new role, we are seeking someone who can fill more of a generalist role to proactively take on increased responsibility with minimal supervision as we work together to mutually define your role. For example, be able to handle tasks and "run with it" developing a plan of how to proceed while the gathering the pieces needed to execute. We are expecting to hire at minimum 10 additional staff into this team within the next 12 months, and dozens of staff into the company as a whole, so the is ample opportunity for growth.
The best person will be good at multi-tasking, working in a busy environment, and detail-oriented, not letting things fall through the cracks.
• Planning, management, and coordination of internal projects, systems and infrastructure
• Own internal task mgmt system, inputting new items and keeping organized and up-to-date
• Handle feature requests and bug reports from internal parties and route to appropriate staff
• Preparing SRS (Software Requirement Specifications)
• Testing internal systems and tools and logging / tracking bugs and improvements
• Preparing technical / non-technical documentation (Create/Maintain Wikis, PPTs, User Guides)
• Ensure 100% accuracy of all NC system's inputs and usage
• Lead project update meetings, other meetings upon manager's request
• Assist with other projects as needed
Work Experience: Two years prior work experience (required for Chinese work VISA if foreign citizen)
• Strong Time Management Skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Ability to identify areas for improvement, and take the initiative required to oversee through completion
• ITIL, PMP, or other Certification(s)
• Prior experience in software development lifecycle
• Prior experience writing software specifications and documentation
• Analytical (strong Microsoft Excel / OpenOffice skills)
• Familiarity with MySQL / PHP / Python / Java
• Prior leadership experience
• Prior experience working in a Chinese company
• Prior experience writing and maintaining SOP
Education / Major Background: Bachelors Degree or higher (Business or IT-related major preferred)
Language: English and Chinese; Chinese not necessary but definitely beneficial