- 工作类型： 全职
- 工作地点： 上海徐汇区
- 工作年限： 一至两年
- 要求学历： 本科
- 薪水范围： 15000至19999
- 招聘人数： 5
Division: System Development / R&D
Location: XuHui District, Shanghai
Type of position: Full Time
We are a global leading provider of Internet Managed Services. Founded by Silicon Valley technology entrepreneurs, we are also China's oldest Cloud Computing Company with headquarters in Shanghai. Our services include server management (system architecture design, setup, and 24x7 management of the world's biggest web-sites), cloud computing, system consulting, application support and much more. We are also an exciting place to work, where you can develop your knowledge and skills learning from an international team of top-notch experts in the field of Server Management and Cloud Computing.
We recently raised 56million RMB in a Series A investment round, with a large focus on ramping up R&D efforts. More details here:
● http://www.chinanetcloud.com/chinanetcloud-announces-9-million-dollar-investment (English / 中文)
● https://www.techinasia.com/chinese-cloud-server-ops-startup-raises-9m-prepares-triple-revenues/ (English)
● http://www.forbeschina.com/review/201508/******.shtml (中文)
Running the World's Internet Servers.
Manage every aspect of global customers' servers including performance, reliability, monitoring, backups, cost, and much more, all at world-class levels with great service, discipline, efficiency, and technical excellence.
Customer service, communication, teamwork, proactive, discipline, quality, efficiency & productivity.
You will be responsible for designing and building new tools, systems and automation to simplify work/processes for our core Linux Operations Engineering team as well as building and enhancing tools for management, sales and other teams across the organization.
● Design, code and debug applications in PHP and Python
● Integrate software with existing systems
● Support, maintain and document software functionality
● Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
● Maintain standards compliance
● Write requirements and estimate level-of-effort
● Basic front-end coding and design
● Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
● Collaborating with managers to develop cutting edge solutions to our software needs
Work Experience: Minimum two years development experience; additional experience may be considered for more senior positions
● Object-oriented Design and Analysis knowledge
● Good programming habits including code documentation and comments
● Very good understanding of database structures, manipulation, and programming
● Experience using Linux
● Knowledge of one or more frameworks
● Version management experience (SVN or Git)
● PHP and MySQL knowledge required
● Ability to work productively in a team
● Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
● Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
Education / Major Background: Bachelors Degree or higher (required for Chinese work VISA if foreign citizen)
Language: English and Chinese; Chinese not necessary but definitely beneficial
If you are interested in joining our expert team and want a challenging and rewarding experience, please submit your resume to us.
For more information, please visit http://careers.chinanetcloud.com